Best Nephrologist in Chennai – OMR, Sholinganallur & Medavakkam. Nephrologists in ASTRA Speciaty Hospital expertizes in all forms of kidney disease. We are passionate & committed in providing high-quality, personalized care and building long-term relationships with patients, their families.
- Hypertensive disorders
- Immunologic kidney disease
- Acute and chronic kidney disease
- Acid-base disorders
- Renovascular disease
- Complex tubular and electrolyte disorders
- Glomerular disease
- Kidney stones
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Kidney Transplant
- Kidney Stones(including metabolic evaluation to help prevent future stone formation)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (such as vasculitis)
- Glomerular Disease (disorders that damage the kidneys’ blood filtering units)
- High Blood Pressure (related to high blood pressure)
- End Stage Kidney Disease
- Wisconsin Dialysis
- Comprehensive dialysis services and chronic dialysis outpatient care
- Access to dialysis and transplant services for patients with end-stage renal disease Chronic peritoneal dialysis care, including continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis (CCPD) or continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Continuous renal replacement therapy, including citrate anticoagulation for critically ill patients
- Percutaneous needle biopsy of native kidneys and kidney transplants using real-time ultrasound guidance
- Access to all end-stage renal disease therapies, including kidney transplantation, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Percutaneous cannula placement using ultrasound guidance
- Percutaneous kidney biopsies
One of the most helpful doctor we’ve ever seen. He’s very practical and would make himself available at times of need. Understands patients mindset and responds them accordingly. Did a great job through laparoscopy and our parents could walk the next day of surgery.
A very decent and friendly doctor. Explains the issue perfectly. Doesn’t prescribe medicines unwantedly. Answers our questions patiently. I would doubly recommend this doctor and clinic as well. Courteous staffs.
First he sees the Patients Condition.He tells you what do about the condition of the patient.Then he will starts his manner.Properly by explaining the treatment process risks involved, post surgery care. Overall I feel he is hands are very good as a surgeon.