At ASTRA Specialty Hospital, our expert cardiologists quickly determine the cause of your chest pain and create a personalized treatment plan that works for you.
Chest pain may not be related to heart problems at all. It may also be caused by:
- Chest wall pain in the muscles or bones of the chest
- Costochondritis, an inflammation near the breastbone
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), often called “heartburn”
- Pleurisy, an inflammation in the tissue covering the lungs
- Upper respiratory infection caused by a virus
- Stress Tests
We went to meet Doctor for my husband pancreas problem.Doctor explained the Acute Pancreatics reason and impacts clearly. He is so friendly and spent more time to explain the problem and the way of treatment going to proceed. Value for. Overall he is so kind and friendly doctor.
A very decent and friendly doctor. Explains the issue perfectly. Doesn’t prescribe medicines unwantedly. Answers our questions patiently. I would doubly recommend this doctor and clinic as well. Courteous staffs.
First he sees the Patients Condition.He tells you what do about the condition of the patient.Then he will starts his manner.Properly by explaining the treatment process risks involved, post surgery care. Overall I feel he is hands are very good as a surgeon.