Top Cardiologist in Chennai. Cardio Care at ASTRA Specialty, focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of all heart, vascular, invasive cardiology and thoracic diseases, with particular emphasis on coronary angioplasty. Peripheral vascular blockages and limb salvage, cardiac surgery, heart and lung transplantation, and surgery for aneurysms. Consultations, tests and procedures provide in collaboration with several community health systems with the best Cardiologist in Chennai.
- Angiogram/Angiography (Arteriogram)
- Ankle Brachial Indicies (ABI)
- Cardiac Catheterization/Angiogram
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA)
- Cardiopulmonary Metabolic Stress Testing
- Carotid Doppler
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs) – this is a test that measures the electrical activity of your heart. It may be carried out when you are resting, or on a treadmill
- Holter monitoring – this involves wearing a portable device that records your heart’s activity 24 hours a day, for between 1 and 7 days.
- Stress echo imaging – this test uses ultrasound to show how well your heart muscle is working.
- Echocardiograms with Doppler – this uses ultrasound to look at how your blood flows through your heart.
- Bubble studies – here a solution containing air bubbles is injected into your arm vein, to trace blood flow to the heart and identify any possible holes.
- Stress tests – this is where a substance is injected into your bloodstream, and then a camera is used to measure how much of it reaches your heart. This can highlight areas of the heart that are not receiving an adequate supply of blood.
- Coronary Angiogram – in this test your doctor will thread a catheter into the artery in your wrist or groin, and guide it up the artery and into your heart.
One of the most helpful doctor we’ve ever seen. He’s very practical and would make himself available at times of need. Understands patients mindset and responds them accordingly. Did a great job through laparoscopy and our parents could walk the next day of surgery.
A very decent and friendly doctor. Explains the issue perfectly. Doesn’t prescribe medicines unwantedly. Answers our questions patiently. I would doubly recommend this doctor and clinic as well. Courteous staffs.
First he sees the Patients Condition.He tells you what do about the condition of the patient.Then he will starts his manner.Properly by explaining the treatment process risks involved, post surgery care. Overall I feel he is hands are very good as a surgeon.